Saturday, June 7, 2008

IIT JEE Revision Points

I prepared the structure for writing down revision points for each chapter of Mathematics neatly. I posted some points in some chapters. I shall complete all the chapters over a period of time. I feel this material will be very useful once we get into revision mode. Then time is very important and any structure that allows a very quick revision will be very very helpful. My feeling is that revision point structure will allow full revision of the subject in a day. As I am developing similar structure for chemistry (I completed it to a large extent)and physics, a three day revision of very important points of the entire syllabus is possible. That will give very good advantage from January 1, 2009, as from that day onwards, I hope we will be in full revision mode.

25-6-2008

Updated the parabola revision points

No comments: